CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made by electronic mail, by Certified Mail, by Web or by termination.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within two (2) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the second (2nd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the books, materials, and registration fees.
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 25% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rated refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
5. Cancellation after completing 25% of the program will result in no refund.
6. Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
7. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of student’s enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from student.
8. Cancellation of classes or programs by the institution before or after attendance has begun will result in full refunds.
9. Books, materials and fees will not be refunded, thus will not be included in the refund calculation.